Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Why, oh why???



Um, yeah. It's a fun fur throw pillow. Why did I have so much fun fur laying around? I being a person of sound mind and body bought it. So the better question would be what on earth would posses you to buy that crap? And that my friends, I have no answer to. Although I imagine it probably had something to do with a sale. As ridiculous as it is, I kind like that furry monster. I don't know what I am going to to with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

So that's what happened to cookie monster!
Just quietly, I seem to have rather a lot of fun fur in my stash, too. I blame the first few months of knitting, before I aquired any taste. We shall not speak of some of the projects I made during that time.

June 02, 2006 3:30 AM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

I have a perfectly legit reason for my fun fur...

I have daughters ages 4 and 6.

They havent aquired the skill of descrimination yet.

Oh...and it's soft.

July 04, 2006 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home