Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Smart Boy

So Steve is more of a visual artist than he realizes. I was playing around with how to lay out the squares and Steve pointed out maybe I should put the grey/reds together in bigger squares and the tan/reds together. I think he may be onto something. I like it so far. I won't admit to Steve how smart I think he is though, because then I'll never hear the end of it. I guess we'll find out if he still reads my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, I already had to proclaim him my hero once this week for taking care of stinging nettles I got in my hand. It really does look best this way with the colors together making a big checker board pattern. I still have them all arranged on my living room floor so I can keep admiring it.

April 05, 2006 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home