Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sewing







Ok, so it's not knitting, but it's crafty. I finally have a functioning sewing machine again! I'm so rusty. It's hard to remember how to do this stuff. I found some pretty brown linen fabric on sale half off at jo ann fabric, and a cute easy pattern. Here's the result. The color is a little off, it's prettier in person. Please ignore the sweatpants and the lack of my head. I haven't brushed my hair or put on makeup yet today, and no one needs to see that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the top. I saw it on craftster.org. i am adding the pattern number to my purchase list. I have some fabric which I think would work fab for that top. Thank you for the inspiration.

Jolorvan

May 30, 2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home