Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A few works in progress. Steve's lap top sleeve and another Lelah


This is made of some lamb's pride bulky from my stash. Felted, just needs to finish drying and then some magnetic snaps.








This is going to be another lelah, but I think I'll add straps this time.
link to lelah pattern
I'm using some lion brand cotton ease also from the stash. I've been inspired by Emmie's craftster post about use what you have month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I recently turned my first lelah into a full sweater borrowing heavily from tubey on knitty. This one is going to have straps for the same reason. Strapless bras are evil, and I can't go with out.

April 12, 2006 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what size needles are you using for your Lelah?

April 18, 2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Magnetic snaps! Brilliant!

I linked to you from a post on crafster (I love reading knitting blogs!), and when I saw that you had made a laptop bag, I was so excited. I'm working on one at the moment with a "design the pattern as you go" thing. I am about halfway through and I was wondering what I was going to do to make a closure. Thanks for the great idea.

April 23, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home