Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Blanket Squares

I have been threatened by more than one person to keep posting so I will. I don't want a bunch of crazy knitters coming after me. They are dangerous. After all, they are known for carrying around bags filled with sharp pointy sticks.

I haven't gotten much knitting done in the past week, but what I have done is update my etsy shop and make more blankest squares.

I have these three colors to work with. I want the blanket to be predominantly red. I like the red with the grey/blue color, and I like the red with the tan/cream color, but I wasn't too excited about squares of just tan and grey. So I decided to make them all red with a contrasting color. Now, I'm having trouble deciding how they will be laid out and attached together for the final product. Your thoughts and ideas are welcome. Maybe I'll just knit more and see what I come up with when I have more squares.

1 Comments:

Blogger the solitary thread said...

Oh I love the colours, it's going to be so warm and cozy and yummy red looking! :)
Just make lots of squares and play I say, also take piccies of different combo's because you'll be able to look at them a bit differently in a pic than in real life...
*words of wisdom courtesy of MissMeshell* :P xx

April 04, 2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home