Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wedding Blanket Update

I've neglected my blog lately because of work and school. I guess I am making up for it by posting a bunch during the long weekend. So I keep working on this, but feel like it's going nowhere fast. Imagine if it were all sewn together and a whole lot bigger. I've been sewing the bigger squares together as a I go, but that'll still leave a lot of seaming in the end. I'm very much afraid that the happy couple is going to receive two coordinating throw pillows on their wedding day and get the blanket in the mail later. It's the thought that counts right?



It makes me a little dizzy if I look at it too long. I really, really like it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home