Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yep, I broke down and set up a knit blog...

I never thought I would do it, but I have. I am the proud owner of a brand spankin' new knit blog. My nerdiness level has just increased ten fold. Here's my latest project. I've knit many a hat and scarf and such sans pattern, but this one may turn out to be my first full blown written pattern with alternate sizes and all. We'll see.



It's a pretty darn big hat to go on this sleepy guy's pretty darn big head. I have so much yarn left over from this sweater, the poor guy is going to end up with so many green and orange accessories he won't know what to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Dude, I created this blog like 5 minutes ago. I totally thought that comment was going to be spam. I'm so happy to see it's you!

March 23, 2006 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. . . i've never been the subject of a blog before!

steve

March 23, 2006 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this jumper Kate & doesn't Steve have lovely curly hair? The hat is great too. Anything argyle has got to be good!

March 25, 2006 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home