Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I have some handspun, a few FOs, and a WIP to show off.
The yarn is on it's way to lasandri. Hopefully some will show up in her fantastic "crazy lasandri hats." Check out her etsy shop. She rocks. The tiny sweater is the baby bolero from one skein. I added some multi color mohair around the edge so it would match the booties I already made of of the same yarn. It's for my friends Amanda and Craig's little one who is scheduled to make her grand entrance into the world in early December. I took another shot of the vest, and I think I'm going to crochet a quick round of single crochet on the ribbing to help with the slight wonky-ness of the collar. I'm a perfectionist. The blue thing is my attempt to make a Klaralund sweater with out the Klaralund pattern. I decide to knit the body portion in the round. It's in Paton's classic wool which I really dig. The color is great and it's pretty cheap. The Klaralund pattern was written for noro and eventually I'd love to make another in the noro. Mmmm Noro.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the vest :)

September 20, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home