Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

beer and socks and the simpsons



I have a few big projects going, one being an almost finished cable knit, self designed vest. I need a break. So, I dug out the socks I'm working on for Steve, opened a beer and turned on the Simpsons. I promise someday I'll have an actual FO to show you guys. For now it's just one more WIP. The chair is one that Steve brought with when he moved in. It's my new favorite place to sit and knit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you must love him a lot to have patience to make socks!

September 09, 2006 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you like my greatgrandmother's chair! i like drinking beer and watching the simpsons in it also. see you tonight!

September 17, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Jen- yep I love him lots. :)
Steve- you may sit there drinking beer and watching the simpsons, but you don't make me socks while sitting there. Don't you have anything better to do while in LA than read my knitting blog?!? How could I not love someone who spends his mini vacation checking up on my knit blog?

September 17, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home