Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Klaralund rip off, socks, evil pumpkins and monsters.

I finished my Klaralund rip off and have been wearing it a lot. It's big and warm and comfy. My car died and I got stuck out in the rain today so no modeled pics until I have better hair, but here she is on my kitchen floor.



I finally got my knit picks order. Hooray for yarn swifts! I'm so happy to have one. I also ordered Andean Silk for the simple knitted bodice, and some Suri Dream for the to dye for sweater in SnB.






















Steve's socks are done I just need to weave together the toe on the second one. Yesterday I finished the 'his" half of matching his and hers monster slippers from SnB Nation. They are in the washer getting felted right now.

















Just for fun, last night was my friend Kendra's annual birthday/ pumpkin carving party. Steve and I joined forces to create this evil cannibal pumpkin scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home