Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Vest is Finished!

It took me forever, but it's done. It wasn't any more difficult than the other vests, but school prevented me from working on it much. As I needed all my crazy pages of notes, it wasn't a particularly portable project.


What's black and white and black and white and red?
My "sorry I knit so slowly, hope this makes up for it" yarn that I sent with the vest.




These are in the mail on the way to my personal swap partner. I hope she likes them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

You did a great job on that vest, is it short row shaping?

September 05, 2007 6:07 AM  
Blogger Knitting Up A Storm said...

omg- now I feel a little better. lol. I watched like 8 or something on Thursday, after I got through all of my crud this week. It was nice.

February 23, 2008 10:27 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Hi Katie,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and complimenting my brother's design. He'll be so pleased to hear you like it :)

Beautiful FOs by the way. Love the shaping on your vest and that's a beautiful Simple Knitted Bodice!

April 27, 2008 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home