Katie Knits

Kate geeks out about yarn, knitting, spinning, and other crafts.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Quick baby sweater



There are a hundred other things I need to be doing like looking for a new job, and finishing swap items, but my mom needed a baby shower gift. I needed a simple project to work on while looking after about 40 youth at a conference at my Unitarian Universalist Church. I love UU cons, but they are not the place for complicated projects. It was the perfect time to work on this little simple kimono sweater from mason dixon knitting. The youth and I also did some knitting graffiti at the con. I'll post some pics if I can get some. I unfortunately forgot to bring my camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

What a cute sweater. Good job!

April 04, 2007 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutie! i'm going to have to make one too! great job :)

May 24, 2007 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home